Requirements and conditions
Hold a DEC in industrial maintenance technology or mechanical engineering or a BAC in mechanical or industrial engineering.
40h per week
– Open, manage, close, invoice internal and external work order as well as service calls.
– Manage anomalies, guarantees, technical problems, etc …
– Manage improvements and development of the quality control process (support for the creation of assembly and quality control manuals for the different models of HydroTech pumps).
– Hold a DEC in industrial maintenance technology or mechanical engineering or a BAC in mechanical or industrial engineering.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience.
– An advantage : mechanical experience and knowledge of computer software.
– Sense of organization and quick thinking.
– Efficiency and professional rigor.
– Leadership, interpersonal skills and teamwork.
– Analytical and writing skills.
– To love more clerical work.
– Insurance and group RRSP.