Every part likely to come into contact with liquid is made of non-corrosive material. Packing is made of fluoric rubber that is highly resistant to chemicals and heat. These submersible pumps have been developed to meet industry requirements for handling chemicals, metal or mine water.
- Maximum capacity:Up to 100 m3/hr
- Maximum pressure:Up to 45 m TDH
- Designed for solid concentration:Up to 5%
- Victaulic discharge connections:From 2” up to 4”
- Rating:0.5 HP up to 15 HP
Easily withstand corrosive liquid in mine water and paper mills.